Never judge a work of art by its defects.
Because lots of people seem to think we’re too tough and manly to have “feelings”
Remind me to never read about historical bisexuals ever again
- Me: Hey, cool, this historical figure seems to have swung both ways
- Homophobic Historian: THEY WERE STRAIGHT OMFG STOP READING THINGS INTO IT
- Gay Historian: SO WHAT IF THEY WERE MARRIED SIX TIMES THEY WERE GAY GAY GAY
- Me: But bisexuality exists and isn't that the most sensible thing to assume if we have actual evidence of them having had both male and female lovers?
- Homophobic historian: THEY WERE CONFUSED AND IT WAS JUST A PHASE
- Gay Historian: LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY
- Me: But Anaïs just wrote about how she wanted to faceplant in this woman's boobs, and Byron jumped from this chick's bed into this boy's pants and then this Mercury guy even self-identified as bisexual--
- Homophobic Historian: LIES AND SLANDER
- Gay Historian: GAY
- Me: For fuck's sake
I dearly wish that people would view their bodies as they view flowers…
Skin patches? Birthmarks?
Scars? Stretch marks?
Freckles? Moles? Acne scars?
Missing a few pieces?
handsome as ever~
Feel like you just look weird?
you’re fantastic looking~
This is so cute ;_;